I'm writing this blog as a journal/letter of my adventure on Semester at Sea this fall. I'll be traveling around the world, and I don't want to forget a minute of it! Also, it seemed easier for me to write this and publish it than to send out mass emailings to everyone and their brother. So check this often, because I love to write, and please feel free to leave me notes too!
I can't wait to get started! Less than 2 months now and I still have sooooooooo much to do!
- get shots
- earn money
- buy books
- plan in country trips
- book plane tickets
- stock up on toiletries
- finish internship papers
- pack
P.S. if anyone has advice on traveling, of or places to visit in the countries i'm going to (see blog description) I'd love to hear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment