Oh my gosh!!! I got my passport back from the visa people today, and it's got 2 visas in it!! I am now officially allowed to go to China and India!!!!!! This is really happening!!! And my passport is sooooo pretty now with all the colors and funny writing!
So now that I can actually get to the countries, I have to decide what I'm going to be doing in these countries. It's hard to decide if I'll travel independently in some places or if I'll go with the university because I don't know anyone yet. What if I meet great people and decide we want to do something but I'm tied down with plans already? Oh this is complicated, but I have to make a decision and have my trip picks and money in by the 30th. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kara...was just checking your arrival point in India (chennai), and it is right next to Pondicherry! (made famous in the book "Life of Pi".) According to an Indian friend of mine from Delhi, it is supposed to be beautiful there.....feel free to borrow the book, I think you'd enjoy it!
Love Aunt Patti
Post a Comment