Only 7 days until I’m back in the States! In honor of the occasion, I’m making a list of all the things I miss back home:
- My pillow
- My comforter
- Kyle
- Dinner with the boys
- Internet whenever I want it for as long as I want
- My coat
- Laundry more than once a month
- Movie nights with Jill
- Sleeping past 7:30am
- Weekends
- Snow
- Calling people
- Texting
- Home cooked food
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Late night Scrabble matches 300 miles apart
- TV
- Water from my Brita pitcher
3 comments:
Dear Kara-
Papa??
I know you meant to put me and Dad and Kurt on the list! :) You're at the top of the list of things we miss at home... in fact, you and Jill are both at the top!!
Love you... Mom
Hmmmm, the computer must have cut off the item that says "aunt patti". I can't scroll down far enough to see it. Maybe I'll try to do it on a bigger screen.
Post a Comment